Broken hair causes headaches, weak hair, and hair loss in many women, and if not addressed promptly, can cause hair to thin and raise the chance of baldness. So, what is the root of the problem and how may it be remedied?
Reasons for Natural Hair Breakage And Hair Loss.
Many people are preoccupied with hair loss. You must determine the reasons for hair loss and receive appropriate care and therapy.
Reasons for Natural Hair Breakage And Hair Loss:
- Cosmetics: Bleach and hair dye both cause hair loss. Hydroxide ions and peroxide ions, both of which are detrimental to hair, are present in the hair care products mentioned above.
- Heat: New haircuts necessitate a heating process, which can deplete the hair’s natural oils and proteins, which are necessary for its strength. Hair loss will result as a result of this.
- Cold and dry weather can cause skin to lose hydration and hair to become brittle. Hair is prone to breaking and becoming dry when it loses moisture.
- Stress: Nervous stress causes the hypothalamus and circulatory system of the body to become overworked. Stress can disrupt hormone balance and cause a reduction in the number of red blood cells circulating to hair follicles. Hair roots become weak, damaged, and prone to thinning and dryness as a result of these conditions.
Other than these above, there are some other reasons for Natural Hair Breakage And Hair Loss such as diseases, diet, take care of hair wrongly,… For a temporary solution, you can consider the best natural looking wigs for Caucasian and all women worldwide.
How To Stop Natural Hair Breakage And Hair Loss.
Every woman’s dream is to have healthy, lustrous hair. So, if you want hair that doesn’t break and lose out, try some of the following suggestions.
Wash your hair properly
Showers that are excessively powerful or washing your hair with too hot water can harm your hair because water sprayed from too close a vertical distance creates pressure on the scalp and hair, while hot water dries it out.
The best method is to use warm water and position the shower in an angled direction from the front, making it easy to swish your hair back. Conditioners and hair masks are crucial hair care products for long hair because they protect the hair roots, which are less exposed to shampoo. Your hair will become softer and less prone to breakage as a result.
Using natural ingredients to reduce breakage
Using natural ingredients is effective for both real hair and hair extensions that the best hair factory supplies. You can use it in conjunction with some home improvement techniques to limit hair loss, such as:
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil’s fatty acids and vitamin E content moisturizes hair while also preventing dryness and breakage.
- Egg yolks: In addition to including eggs in your diet, egg yolks can be applied directly to the hairline. This food’s vitamin H and protein content can penetrate hair follicles, assisting in the treatment of hair loss and weakening.
- Gel of Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a plant that is used to treat sunburned skin, as well as dryness and hair loss.
Treatment of scalp diseases
Ringworm, seborrheic dermatitis, and scalp psoriasis can all cause changes in the structure of your hair, which can lead to breakage and weakening.
Despite the fact that these diseases are not hazardous and just affect the epidermis of the skin, they are very common. However, if not addressed promptly, hair loss can accelerate, increasing the risk of baldness, patchy hair loss, and other complications.
If you find that your hair is becoming weaker by the day, you should seek treatment for the aforementioned diseases to strengthen your hair follicles and decrease hair loss.
Use the right hair accessories
If you have regular or dry hair, avoid tying your hair too tightly. In addition, instead of rubber bands, use soft ties like fabric wraps to protect your hair. In general, try holding an accessory in your hand to see if it is smooth on the hair. If it feels smooth in your fingers, it’s safe to assume it won’t harm your hair.