Hair creativity has no limits, more and more new hair beauty trends are born to meet the beauty needs of women, one of which is highlighting hairstyles. It not only captivates the interest of the whole world in general but also of Asian women in particular. So let’s learn about Asian hair with highlights in this article
What is Asian hair with highlights?
Asian hair with highlights is an alternating hair dye with light tones (more prominent than the hair background) on a darker hair background, this hairstyle focuses on highlighting colors to attract everyone’s attention.
The color of Asian hair highlights also depends on each person’s preference, some people will choose to highlight only one color, but others will choose highlights of different colors on natural hair to make themselves stand out more.
Some outstanding Asian hair highlights styles
Asian hair is mainly black hair, so choosing Asian highlights hair with outstanding colors such as white, platinum, silver, smoke, … will make you look more attractive
Asian hair highlights red will be an extremely impressive hairstyle to help girls become more prominent, dynamic and fresh.
If you are looking for a unique highlight dyed hairstyle but are worried about your hair being damaged, try Asian hair highlights dye with bangs.
Asian hair highlights with white and smoky colors are loved by many young people because of their eye-catching, youthful and trendy colors. If you don’t know what color to dye, let’s try smoke colors
Asian hair highlights mixed with colors are also extremely trendy in recent years. With this highlight, you can have multiple colors on your head at once, you will definitely stand out from the crowd.
How to do Asian hair highlights at home?
Doing Asian hair highlights at home is entirely possible because this hairstyle is easy to dye without taking too much time, please refer to the following steps:
- Step 1: Choose the highlight color you want
- Step 2: After choosing the dye color, you mix the dye with the drug in the prescribed ratio. Usually will be mixed in a ratio of 1:1
- Step 3: Next, you use a special hat to dye your hair highlight and put the hair you want to dye outside.
- Step 4: You put on gloves and then use a towel over your shoulder to avoid the dye staining your shirt, then you apply the dye to the curls evenly from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Step 5: When you have applied the dye, wait about 30-45 minutes for the dye to color. Finally, rinse with water and dry