Hairstyles with bangs for each type of woman’s face
Hair greatly determines the beauty of a woman’s face. Therefore, choosing a hairstyle with bangs is a very important thing for a woman. Do you know how many bangs there are? And which hairstyles with bangs suit your face? 5S hair will help you find hairstyles with bangs for you.
What are bangs?
The bangs are a section of hair trimmed shorter than the rest of the hair that hangs over the forehead (= portion of the face above the eyes). The advantage of bangs is that it can help you cover up facial defects such as scars, or too large, or square faces and make your face more youthful.
Hairstyles with bangs: Popular types of bangs
We will have a new look if we use the right bangs. Let’s take a look at some popular bangs used by celebrities. To have a great hairstyles with bangs, fistly you should have a good quaily of hair. If you need to extense your hair, you can consider about Vietnamese hair extension.
Curtain-parted bangs: This is a hairstyle that is suitable for both short and long hair girls, helping to cover the entire wide forehead.
Long retro bangs: This is a middle parted bang and will gradually lengthen at the end from the middle to the outside. These bangs help to hide the curvaceous and angular parts of the face.
Classic Fringe: This is a long and straight bangs, which is very versatile in styling it. It suits girls with wide forehead, which makes their faces thinner.
Faux bangs: A dramatic bang used by Taraji P. Henson.
Curly fringe: This is a curly bang, which is suitable for girls with naturally curly hair, helping to bring a more dynamic and confident feeling.
Messy fringe: This is a sexy messy bangs, and is very suitable for people who use human wigs.
Short and sparse bangs: This is the hairstyle used by Katy Perry on special occasions with uneven bangs in length.
Blunt bangs: This is a bangs that gives you an impressive, sexy look, which is very popular in European countries.
Curled bangs: Curly bangs are suitable for people with wavy and bouncy hair. You can let your bangs curl one or two sides as you like.
Side-swept bangs: This is a side-swept bangs to create comfort and elegance for the wearer.
Most favored hairstyles with bangs for each type of face
Everyone is born with different facial features, so they need to choose for themselves which hairstyle suits their face type best. Below, 5S hair factory will suggest hairstyles with bangs that are suitable for oval, square and round faces.
Hairstyles with bangs for oval faces
Oval face is considered the standard of a beautiful face because it can match any hairstyle.
- Choppy long bob with flippy bangs: For women who like hair with medium length, bob is the perfect choice. This hairstyle with bangs is very suitable for customers with thin hair to create more volume for the hair. This hairstyle combined with flippy bangs creates more charm and sexiness.
- Long beachy waves with classic fringe: This hairstyle with bangs is a light wavy long hairstyle combined with straight bangs, creating an attractive beauty for the user.
Hairstyles with bangs for square faces
For a square face, we need to know how to choose a hairstyle with bang that hides the defects of the face
- Voluminous waves with classic fringe: The long hairstyle helps to hide the square face and the classic fringe enhances the youthful beauty of a woman.
- Long wavy hair with Bardot bangs: This is a light wave hairstyle combined with bardot bangs to help hide the angular face defects for square faces.
Hairstyles with bangs for round faces
For this face, it is very difficult to choose the right bangs. Here are two hairstyles with bangs that help round faces become slimmer.
- Wavy hair with messy bangs: This hairstyle makes the face more round and lovely. Messy bangs go well with this loose wave.
- Angled bob with long side-swept bangs: This is a short hairstyle that hugs the face, which is suitable for active girls.