There are 4 main types of hair extensions such as Raw, Tape, Tip and Weft hair extensions. In this article, we will learn about tape hair extensions. Below will be information about what tape hair extensions are, the benefits and disadvantages of using it, how to care for tape hair extensions and reputable factories providing this type of hair.
What are tape hair extensions?
Tape hair extensions are considered as the most popular of the 4 types of hair extensions. So what are tape hair extensions? How long is the lifespan of tape hair extensions? How to use tape hair extensions?
Definition of tape hair extensions
Tape hair extension is a method of hair extension by gluing the hair extension to a small part of natural hair to create long and beautiful hair instantly.
This is a long-lasting method of hair extension and uses less extension clips than other hair extensions. Moreover, this hairstyle is also popular because of its quick application time and high hair efficiency.
How long is the lifespan of tape hair extensions ?
Typically tape hair extensions will last 6 to 8 weeks, and then they will need to be adjusted and refitted.
If you wonder about the reuse of tape hair extensions, the answer is reusable. However, whether it is reusable or not will depend on how you take care of it and how you use it. You need to know how to remove it and replace it with a new tape. During the using process, you also need to know how to take care of the hair extensions properly.
How to use and remove tape hair extensions?
Tape hair extensions are easy to install and take less time than other hair extensions. Here’s how to use and remove tape hair extensions.
- How to use tape hair extensions: You just need to remove the sticker tab on the hair extension and stick it close to the base of your real hair, then secure it with hairpins. The time to equip a tape hair extension ranges from 30 to 90 minutes, depending on the amount of your real hair.
- How to remove tape hair extensions: Removing the tape hair extensions is also very simple because you only need to use a solvent to remove the bond between the hair extension and the real hair. The solvent helps to dissolve the tape without damaging your hair.
Pros and cons of using tape hair extensions
Tape hair extensions are very popular hair types in European and African markets. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of using this type of hair extension compared to the other 3 types?
|Pros of using tape hair extensions||Cons of using tape hair extensions|
How to take care of tape hair extensions?
If you want to prolong the life of your tape hair extensions, you will need to know how to take care of them correctly.
Here are a few care tips for tape hair extensions:
- After attaching the tape hair extension, you need to wait 48 hours for the tape to stick to the real hair tightly
- Do not go to bed with wet hair
- Avoid using shampoo and conditioner on the tape part of your hair extension
- Avoid using heat devices such as dryers and hair straighteners
- Limit showering and heavy exercise to avoid loosening the tape hair extensions
Where to buy tape hair extensions?
Vietnamese hair extensions are the most popular in the world because of their high quality and reasonable prices. Here are 3 reputable hair extension factories in Vietnam.
- 5S Hair: This is a leading factory providing hair extensions in Vietnam with more than 30 years of development history. It is located in Bac Ninh with hair extensions of high quality and reasonable prices. The factory is favored by European and African customers.
- K-hair Factory: This is also a reputable hair supplier established in 1992. K-Hair was named one of the top ten manufacturers of superior hair-production technologies in Vietnam in 2002. K-hair offers hair extensions, mainly weft hair.
- Queen hair: This is a factory specializing in providing hair wigs and hair extensions in Vietnam with more than 10 years in the hair industry. Recently, Queen hair has added a new branch in Nigeria.